Vision and Values
Every school needs a clear set of aims and an ethos in order to express vision and values in their pursuite of excellence. Here you will find an outline of ours which will show you our educational model. See the information feed on this page.
Our school is committed to providing a wide range of high quality learning experiences, which enrich, challenge and stimulate the children and lead to the development of their growth in education.
At Burton Pidsea School we believe that these aims will be best fulfilled by encouraging everyone
to strive to do their best and by having high expectations of achievement; by the quality and
commitment of our teaching staff and Governors and by the partnership, which we initiate and
encourage with parents. We stress traditional values in all aspects of school life. We place a
strong emphasis on the acquisition of basic skills within a forward looking practical approach based
on learning through doing.
The school aims to:
• Create a happy, supportive atmosphere in which children, teachers and parents work in
partnership in mutual trust, understanding and respect, celebrating diversity.
• Create an exciting learning environment, that promotes challenge and achievement.
• Encourage high expectations in pupils and the development of skills and confidence to
achieve their potential in all aspects of their lives.
• Encourage a sense of pride and responsibility for themselves and others.
• Create opportunities for pupils to develop their sense of curiosity and responsibility for the
world in which they live and to foster respect and tolerance for others.
• Include everyone and make them feel a valued member of the school community.
• Develop confidence in pupils to develop personal relations and to manage conflict and
solve everyday problems.
• Develop an awareness of safe and healthy lifestyle choices.
Contact us using the information below either by post, phone or by email, whichever you find more convenient.
Use the form below to tell us what you like about our website and what else you would like to see.
Hi everyone. We hope that you all have a fantastic time looking through this website and that it more than serves your needs in answering questions about our school and its facilities. If you want to send us some feedback why not use the online form above? It would be great to hear from you. There will be lots more materials added here over time so please come back regularly to see what's new or, even better, follow us on social media. That way you won't miss a thing. Enjoy. 🙂
High Contrast Menu